Sunday, April 12

Life Update and Pins

I am still alive!
It's been more than a month since I've posted anything which is CRAZY. But I've just had so much work and I haven't done anything creative in a while. Plus, I've been dying to paint my nails but we have rugby at school so my nails keep on breaking. But, I will have a 2 weeks break very soon so I'll try to make as many posts as possible and even save some for later. For now, here's a small compilation of pins I like. Up there is this lovely cacti print by Buddy Editions.

This gorgeous hairstyle on Hemingway and Hepburn. Doesn't come with a tutorial but pretty self-explanatory.
 This adorable sweater from LightInTheBox. Meow.
This unbelievably beautiful artwork by Karina Eibatova. (see a whole post on this site).
I hope you enjoy looking at these and have an awesome day!
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.